- 43% chose "Less honkies, more diversity." Amen, down with Whitey.
- 25% chose "Another professional sports franchise, preferably MLB."
- 18% chose "Less Gresham." We just lost two readers, both the only technologically literate folks in that fair city to the east.
- 12% chose "A dedicated arts-driven Civic Center."
- 0% chose "An iconic building...Big Pink doesn't cut it." I guess we have those two shiny new flying suppositories to be proud of.
- 0% chose "A permanent, year-round public market."
- 0% chose "More sun. Please." Roundly defeats the idea that we hate us some rain (actually, we really do).
Be sure to vote in this month's two polls, asking who's your favorite Trailblazers starter and backup in honor of their hot shitness of winning 15 of their last 16 games, apparently due to the sheer magical splendor of Sergio Rodriguez's hexing abilities and his fondness of pata negra.