1.17.2007

Organics To You

Oh, my Goddess, I've become a crunchy hippy.

Kes and I, in the interest of eating more organic fruits and vegetables (and to become one with the Light, obviously), have signed up with Organics to You. For $25.00 every two weeks, we get a box full of the little peace-loving goodies delivered right to our doorstep. The items change every week (depending on such complexities as the season, and the world's balance of karma), and are aquired locally from organic farmers (who, I'm sure, lovingly hummed Grateful Dead tunes to the grub whilst harvesting).


A sampling of this week's scrumptous vittles:
Bananas
Gala Apples
Navel Oranges
Pears
Mangos
Green Peppers
Parsnips (not sure what the fuck to do with these things)
Kale
Red Potatoes
Carrots
Leeks
Broccoli
Tomatoes
Onions
Red Leaf Lettuce (bred specifically for us Commies)

Check out the cosmic intro:
http://www.organicstoyou.org/
I feel closer to Vishnu than ever before, Krishna.

Let us meditate.

No comments: